It is important to understand all terminologies used in Project Management Area. When we are progressing further, it will be really important that at-least you have hard these terms, so that you are not blank when we are progressing in our Project Management series further. Therefore, we have started a series to explain about the Terms used in Project management. We will be going through all terms used in different knowledge areas (Integration, Cost, Scope, Quality, Human Resource, Time, Communication, Stakeholder, Risk, Procurement) and process groups (Initiation, Planning, monitoring and Control and Closing) of project management for aspiring PMPs.
YouTube Channel :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Nd...
Facebook Page Link :- https://www.facebook.com/sumanvats500
Blog Link :- http://amanvats.blogspot.in/
Twitter Account :- https://twitter.com/akvats550
Important Links of Previous Related Videos
1. Intro to PMP Examination https://youtu.be/V8odg8rp3OU
2. What is Project – An Overview https://youtu.be/3cn57HtsdUs
3. PROJECT MANAGER’S OPERATING AREA https://youtu.be/69SoXJk-3xQ
4. Project Life Cycles https://youtu.be/1HBfzjO-eZc
5. Difference Between Portfolio, Program, Project https://youtu.be/Oa2MmTDtfGs
6. Project Management Processes https://youtu.be/dQYzwmMthAE
7. Project Management Knowledge Areas https://youtu.be/8_KZ5NJcAF4
8. Project Selection Methods. https://youtu.be/CJVgyrKXY2M
9. Glossary of Terms used in Project Management https://youtu.be/OmCJ9fLbr1U
If you need the document in your mail box, drop a comment her with your email id.
Topics of Interest
Knowledge Max - Knowledge Unleashed
Knowledge Max - Knowledge Unleashed The channel is created with an aim to spread and share knowledge on subjects like PMP, Project Management, various technologies, MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, Technical Details and Specifications, Agriculture, Business ideas, Travel and tourism, work life balance, stress management etc. The channel will not limit to a specific domain and try to share the knowledge on various subjects in public domain to create education and awareness among folks, students and professionals to achieve a social cause. This will help free flowing of knowledge, attained through self experience or shared by others.